Hinkle Dentistry is excited to have the opportunity to take care of you! We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to keep our patients safe. Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted some additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
- Hand sanitizers have been positioned throughout the office.
- Introduced an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced personal protection equipment like gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Periodic disinfection of equipment and office fixtures like countertops, computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, bath fixtures, door handles, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.